Life of a cosplayer ain´t that easy

Life of a cosplayer ain´t that easy
Deviantart account: NoxFlos

keskiviikko 8. elokuuta 2012

Hurlum & My Little Bird

Gosh People!!

I haven´t updated this cursed blog in ages O_O whoaaaa!! (sowwie ;___; !)

Anyways, in youtube, many people have asked me where to find the Kuroshitsuji "My Little Bird" Doujin which I used in one of my most viewed vids in tube.
 Actually, there was one site, where I used to read Ciel / Seb doujins, but now I can´t seem to find it anymore ;____; I would have given the link for all of you who wanted to read that specific doujin.

*sigh*

So... What can I do?
I´m gonna update it right here.

YOSHAA! !! Here we go! (Enjoy! ;) )






























                                                               .... I regret nothing O_O

Tschüs, M,

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti